If you're working on a project or managing a business, it can be helpful to have trusted colleagues or collaborators access your GoDaddy account. This way, they can help you manage your website, domain, hosting, and other services. Fortunately, GoDaddy makes it easy to add users to your account and grant them different levels of access. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to add a user to your GoDaddy account step-by-step, so you can share your account with others while maintaining control and security.
1. Go to GoDaddy.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu in the upper right corner and select "Account Settings."
3. In the "My Profile" menu, select "Delegate Access."
4. Under "People who can access my account," click "Invite to Access."
5. Enter the name and email address of the person you want to invite and choose the level of access you want to grant them.
With these simple steps, you can easily share your GoDaddy account with trusted colleagues or collaborators.